Returns and Warranty
Returns are accepted on standard order parts for 30 days from the date of purchase with the following terms and conditions.
Returns can only be processed after you complete a request for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You can request an RMA by emailing RMA@playgroundpar.com. Our goal is to make your return is simple as possible, please follow these guidelines when returning products to Playground:
- Please label the shipping container clearly with the RMA number.
- Returned parts must be in the same condition as they arrived. Refunds will not be given when the part has been disassembled, painted, modified, or otherwise tampered with.
- The expense to return or ship the part back to Playground is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Any part that is non-stock or that we have brokered on your behalf is non-refundable.
- Parts that we have modified at your request (for instance, cutting an exhaust to lower cost shipping) are non-refundable.
- All refunds are not made until the part has been received by Playground and has been inspected.
- No refund will exceed the original purchase price of the part.
- No refunds for any labor charges.
Some parts might have the words - AS IS or PARTS ONLY in their description. These parts are NOT returnable and do not have warranty. These parts are provided for customers who are able to repair the part themselves or want to use the parts for mock-up.
All of our parts (except AS-IS and PARTS ONLY parts) are covered under 60 day warranty. Our warranty policy is below:
- 60 days starts as of the date of purchase.
- All requirements of our return policy are part of our warranty policy. This includes the purchaser paying for return shipping.
- There are no reimbursements for labor, diagnostics, towing, car rental, lost wages, programming or reprogramming.
- The warranty is for the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
- This warranty only covers when parts are used in normal driving conditions and does not cover accidents, abuse, neglect, improper installation, improper maintenance, off-road or use outside of the proper vehicle.
- Playground may choose to repair, replace or refund the part based on available stock at our discretion.
Playground reserves the right to use a repair facility of its choosing to diagnose or perform a warranty claim repair.
- Parts are not covered for external fluid leaks. We recommend that seals and gaskets be replaced as part of the repair process.
- Proof of proper lubrication and refilling of components is a requirement for warranty claims.
- Many electronic modules and components require programming. This process must be followed or the part may not operate correctly, or may be damaged. Proof of programming is required for a warranty claim.
- Major components are stamped and may have heat sensitive tabs attached to indicated overheating that would void warranty.
- Warranty covers the base component and none of the other attached parts. We are selling the single part and other parts left attached are there for possible convenience or to protect the part we are selling. These extra attached parts are not covered by any warranty.
- At no time will the warranty claim ever exceed the original purchase price of the part.